Friday, June 06, 2014

MHB- Week 25- The Usual

 I'm back at it! I'm still doing three days a week and I'm using lighter weights again, just for the next week or so and then I'll get back into the heavier ones. My lower back was acting up for the first time last week and because my mom has a major back disability I'm always really, really careful about my own.

MONDAY-

I took a BEFORE of my tummy and an AFTER . The before is actually on the right hand side- but you can't tell the difference.
Day 1- Abdominal Strength and Core Conditioning. I couldn't find my five pound weights, so I used a couple of cans of diced tomatoes. It worked just fine. I also took a picture of me with Alina's old car seat and base. I'm giving it to a colleague that is due with her first baby next week. I wanted to show off that I was working out on my walk to work too! All and all- a great start to my week.

WEDNESDAY-

Day 2- Fight Conditioning. This is the first time I've done this workout in quite awhile. It felt really good and as you can see; I worked up quite a sweat! Alina is pictured rocking her sweet shades and playing her piano, foot and all. Doesn't she look like a mini Elton John!?

FRIDAY-

 Day 3- Strength and Endurance. This workout always leaves me out of breath after the first two rounds. Alina has been getting up early lately but I've been working on finding ways to get her to fall back asleep until closer to seven. So my workout was interrupted a few times but I kept at it and didn't cut it short.

  Today is Friday and I love it because I wear my hair down and get to wear jeans with my scrub top. The sun is shining, it's a Baba day and most importantly; no work tomorrow! Enjoy the weekend and no matter what happens at work today- it's still Friday! AND- I got another Bloglovin' follower this week. It's been awhile, so I'm happy to report it!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for being back at it! I'm dying over the 'stache sweat and Alina's Elton photo. And yay for a new follower! That's so exciting!! Have a great weekend Mama!

Lisa-Jade said...

Good on you for being back at it! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I love Alina's Elton impression, so adorable :)

Jade Wright said...

Ahh well done for keeping up the exercise! You're doing great!!

It's also very few and far between that I get new followers too :( sniff. It always makes you feel great doesn't it??? Glad you're getting more.. you deserve them. Love your blog Haley Pants xxx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com