Saturday, May 03, 2014

Possible Absence

 Well- isn't this pleasant... Friday night Rob and I were trying to figure out something to do once Alina went to bed. I complained that there was nothing to do, as usual. Then Rob noticed the tiles were warm in the entry way. He investigated and discovered that our hot water tank was leaking.... bad. Long story short; we have some guys coming in to assess the damage aka rip out whatever they feel necessary. On Monday we have someone coming in from the insurance company to let us know what is going to be covered. Slightly terrifying.

 We don't know if this is going to be a quick fix or not. I'm not even sure where we'll be living for the next few days or weeks or .. or .. or..

 I may be absent for a week, (or more or not at all) I'm not sure yet. But I wanted to let Blogland know that I may be away from my computer or blog life due to lame house priorities..!

 Wish us luck and I'll keep you posted...




4 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope it ends up NOT being super serious (and expensive)

Jade Wright said...

Oh dear Haley I'm so sorry to hear about the leak - I hope that it is a quick fix and that you aren't gone for too long xxx


www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Kerri Christie said...

Let us know if we can do anything to help! Including providing a place for you to sleep! ;) Good luck!

Unknown said...

oh no!! Good luck love, I hope its nothing major!