Friday, October 11, 2013

Short Friday Blurb

I just wanted to use my Friday Post to acknowledge my good blogging buddy, Amanda from Rhyme and Ribbons. I bought an ad space on her blog titled, American Pie. This is the first ad space that I've paid for on another blogger's blog and I am really happy with all of the exposure I've been getting. Thanks Amanda, for doing all that you do, the way that you do it. You are genuine and I enjoy our back and fourth every day.
 Today she posted Amanda VS. Haley: The Battle - go check it out if you want to learn a little bit more about Amanda and myself.


 I'd also like to link up with Yoga Pants for the Friday- BackThatAzzUp.. with a little tune from the 1990's... "Mrs. Potter's Lullaby"....

Mrs. Potter's Lullaby by Counting Crows on Grooveshark

Ever heard of Monica Potter? She stars in Parenthood..




 Well apparently this song was written by one of the Counting Crows for her.. He had an infatuation with her, as a fan .. and then wrote the song. Little fun fact to put in your back pocket. I always whip it out when this song comes on.. Enjoy the weekend...


5 comments:

Areeba said...

Woah, it was so much fun to read MORE about you at Amanda's blog! :)

Noor Unnahar said...

Woooooah , gonna go to Amanda's for your post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Counting Crows!
Congratulations on having a first successful sponsorship :)

Kate | Diaries of a Essex Girl

Sarah said...

love, love, love Mrs. Potter's Lullaby, and the Counting Crows in general! My best friend and I used to listen to that song over and over. It definitely reminds me of a very specific and lovely time and place in my life! I'm glad you're having a great sponsorship experience. I think it is money well spent!

Haley said...

Sarah-
I know! I love that song. Every time Rob asks me what song I want him to put on.. I almost always say that one.. It's just one of my favs. Cool fun fact about it being about Monica Potter too, huh!? I actually wrote it and then had to double check my 'fact' to make sure it was correct. It was! Phew, I'm not just making random shit up!