Thursday, June 07, 2007

Laughter with Love














Supper tonight: BBQ'd Smokies,Corn on the Cob, Potato Salad and Iced Tea! Rob looks very into his dinner...doesn't he?

There is fun in the air.. Rob and I are just a bunch of goof balls. We are just ourselves and I think that we bring out the crazy in each other. I am sure all relationships are kind of goofy. But I think we have more fun than most!

We keep things interesting and when we're with friends we make sure to keep our guests comfortable and to show them a memorable time.

We had Dan here again for the weekend. He seems to have a great time when he comes here. The boys are sure to always have fun because they've been best friends for a long time. So th
ey have that history plus they are both completely retarded. Seriously. Some of the stuff that they will do when they're together- is quite hilarious.

My point of this blog is that in any relationship it has to stay fun and interesting. Always have fun and life can be amazing. Laughter is the best way to live through life. Laughing and enjoying the people in it.

So here's a look at our life lately..


Dress up time! Holly and Dan were over.. We
were all drinking and the boys dressed up stupid..
so I wanted to join in too. Don't forget me!















Today- Rob got me to time him... to see how fast
he could eat his cob of corn! (Less than 30 sec..)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! So funny! Glad to hear you all can cut up and laugh ... the best medicine!